About Me

My photo
WELL about me! I love to go to church. I am definatly a GIRLY GIRL, I love to go shopping but at the same time I love to do scary things! I love my Pastor and Pastors' family! They mean sooo much to me! The lord has been so good to me, he's never failed me he's never let me down! There's so much I could thank my Lord for! I love my church! I want to be all that the Lord wants me to be, I am wiiling to give my life to him, I want Jesus Christ me be in charge of my life and my actions!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FOOD!

Indian food is awesome!
SUSHI rocks, I think it is my favorite out of any food, even McDonalds!
Chinese food, well, not my favorite, but it is ok!
Italian is really good, I love it!
My mom's cooking is awesome! :)

I like all kinds of food, some more than others but they are all pretty good! I think SUSHI is the best out of all of these, well, except my mom's cooking!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey Meagan welcome to blogging! It's a lot of fun. I like it because you can actually write about an event or something on your mind and then others can read it, as opposed to just commenting like on EA. Anyway to add a friends list go to customize your page layout then add a widget I think it's on the left of the page and it'll give you tons of options of things you can add to your blog. Find the one that allows you to add a list of your favorite websites or something like that. Your pretty smart with all of this so I'm not actually going to the page and looking at it but if youcan't get it just ask and I'll get more specific. Love you and I'm glad your blogging!!!